You are here:
Terms & Conditions
Www.sendparcelnow.com is a trading name of “Send Parcel Now Ltd”. By accessing, using and putting forward an order with www.sendparcelnow.com you are agreeing with the following terms and conditions that define the contractual relationship and constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Sendparcelnow.com.
- Definitions. In these terms and conditions the following words shall have the meaning listed below.
- “Us”, “We” or “Our” are identified as Sendparcelnow.com together with its employees, contractors and sub-contractors, co-operator and any other legal entity involved in the performance of the contract.
- “You” is identified as the customer or the website user that enter into a contract with Sendparcelnow.com.
- “Agreement” is identified as the binding contract between the parties with related obligations and duties.
- Signature of the contract. By using the website, putting forward an order and paying the fees stipulated by Us, You shall enter into a contract with Us and accept these terms and conditions as binding for the entire contractual performance, You shall accept Our policy on the management of personal details and information, You shall accept terms regarding the delivery and shipping of the good determined by You, You shall accept the deposit methods and related policy on the management of the packages.
- Parties’ Obligations. You must provide Us with any information related to the addressee and details regarding the content of the parcel if necessary or required necessary by practical circumstances.
- You must not supply Us with a parcel containing illegal items or anything considered illegal by any domestic statutory provision, international conventions or any other legal source governing this matter. You agree that should you do this, you will indemnify us against any losses and/or damage that we may suffer as a consequence.
- You must make sure that any goods or items that you supply to us are properly packed and provided of all the instruction necessary in accordance with the information provided and any other instructions that we may provide to you before you submit your order; and the description of the items or the content of the package when you submit your order is accurate.
- You agree that we shall not be required and that you shall not cause us, to carry anything if it would be illegal or unlawful for us to do so under the UK law or another UE member law or any other country to which the parcel is delivered. The international conventions regulating this matter are applied. You agree that should you do this, you will indemnify us against any losses and/or damage that we may suffer as a consequence.
- You ensure that the content of the parcel shall not be dangerous for us, the carrier or any other person involved in the shipping or delivery of the items.
- You accept that we, our employees, contractors or subcontractors, co-operators have the right to open and check parcels and/or cargo in order to comply with legislation or any other regulations on this matter or eliminate possible harm to other parcels and/or cargo, including in cases of suspicion of inadmissible or dangerous items.
- You agree that we, our employees, contractors or subcontractors, co-operators have the right to make any changes on the manner and type of deliveries which are necessary to comply with any law or safety and security requirement or which do not materially affect the nature of the contract.
- Nature of the goods. We don’t provide services of delivery, transport or shipping of items and goods considered dangerous or illegal by our internal policy, the applicable UK legislation and any other international convention on the transport of goods.
- If any goods are subject to any form of control of the customs all duty, Police inspection or any other governmental public body exercising any public duty on the item, excise duty and costs which become liable to pay are paid by you.
- The good must not contain explosive, inflammable or otherwise dangerous or damaging goods other than as are specifically disclosed as such. We reserve the right to rescind the contract in the event we discover that some of the items listed above are contained in the package.
- If any problem is caused as a result of your breach of our terms and conditions, then you will be forced to pay the cost of carriage for the safe return of the consignment and the cost of any other damages related to the breach of these terms and conditions.
- You must guarantee that the goods are provided with the necessary licenses required by our internal policy, the applicable UK legislation and any other international convention on the matters of national and international trading. We shall be not responsible for paying any fee related to the licenses in question.
- Liability. We shall be not liable for any loss, damage or failure of the goods occurred in the course of the contractual performance starting from the moment in which the agreement starts to the moment of the loss, damage or failure of the goods unless the damage, loss and failure is a direct result of our negligence or breach of contract.
- We shall be never liable for any damage, loss or failure of the goods if the item is an illegal item under our internal policy, the applicable UK legislation and any other international convention.
- We shall be not liable for any loss, damage or failure of the goods occurred in the course of the contractual performance if the loss, damage and failure has been caused by war, invasion, acts of foreign enemies or other such events outside our reasonable control, if the loss, damage and failure has been caused ionizing radiations or radioactive contamination.
- We shall be not liable for any loss, damage or failure of the goods occurred in the course of the contractual performance for electrical or mechanical derangement to any appliance, instrument, clock, computer or other equipment unless there is evidence of related external damage.
- We shall be not liable for any loss, damage or failure of the goods occurred in the course of the contractual performance caused by insufficiency or unsuitability of packing or preparation of the goods to withstand the ordinary incidents of transit.
- Limitation of Liability. Our liability will terminate and cease in the moment of the completion of the delivery if you or any person authorised by you. Any loss, damage or failure of the goods occurred after the delivery shall be covered by you.
- We are not liable for any damage, loss or failure of the goods caused by any contractor, subcontractor carrier and other international shipper involved in the transport or delivery of the items.