- The right of withdrawal can be exercised exclusively by the account holder.
- The account holder shall contact the Sendparcelnow’s Customer Service team and furnish them with any relevant details related to the booking.
- The booking fee shall be refunded only if the notification of the cancellation shall be communicated before the 10 pm of the day prior to the collection.
- For any cancellation communicated after the date and time indicated above, Sendparcelnow reserves the right to deduct a minimum charge of £5.00 + VAT from the amount due.
- The account holder cannot exercise the right of withdrawal after the collection of the parcel.
- In order to ensure that the parcel has not been collected, Sendparcelnow shall take up to 5 working days to process the payment.
- The notification of withdrawal needs to be communicated to the Customer Service department within 14 days from the day of the booking.
- Unless agreed otherwise, the payment in question shall be refunded in the same manners it has been paid.
- Sendparcelnow reserves any right to refuse any refund in case the account holder does not comply with Terms and Conditions.
- Sendparcelnow does not cover damages for consequential loss.
Copyright © 2020 - Send Parcel Now Limited. All Rights Reserved. Company Number: 10065318 - Registered in England and Wales - VAT Number: 245 5549 87